Peter has over 34 years of experience in the industry. Some highlights include:
- President and CEO of general construction company that achieved $40 million in annual volume under his leadership.
- Principal-in-Charge directing teams on multi-million dollar projects that included both new construction and renovation/remodel work.
- Owner’s Representative conducting strategic programming, scope development, and cost feasibility projections.
- Skill sets built on a foundation of roles consisting of project management, computerized estimating, and strategic planning.
- Project experience includes educational, commercial, industrial, health-care and senior living.
- Walworth County Economic Development Alliance – Board Member
- Geneva Lakes Conservancy – Board Member
- Associated General Contractors of Wisconsin - Board Member
- University of Wisconsin Whitewater Alumni Association
AWARDS & RECOGNITION
- American Institute of Contractors – 2009 Educator of the Year
- Association of Career & Technical Education – 2008 National Panelist
- University of Wisconsin – Whitewater – 2008 – 2010 C.E.O. Contest Panelist
- Associated General Contractors of Wisconsin – 2008 Construction Futures Award
- Midwest Renewable Energy Association – 2008 Regional Panelist