Leslie’s career in real estate development began in Madison, WI where she worked for renowned development firms and continues at The Peter Scherrer Group. Some highlights include:
- Development in Wisconsin and Illinois for retail, office, industrial, multifamily, single family, hospitality, and mixed-use development projects.
- Portfolio acquisitions and dispositions.
- Investment management for office, retail, and industrial portfolio exceeding $350 Million in value.
- Debt and equity origination in excess of $380 million.
- Extensive experience in feasibility and investment analysis.
- Management of private/public partnerships.
- Utilization of Tax Incremental Financing, Historic Rehabilitation Tax Credits, Section 42 Affordable Housing Tax Credits, IRC 1031 exchange, and other creative financing tools.
- Gateway Technical College Board of Trustees
- NAIOP Wisconsin Chapter – Board Member and Co-Chair Programs Committee
- Geneva Lake Conservancy
- Walworth County Economic Development Alliance
- Burlington Chocolate Fest – Committee Member
- University of Wisconsin Real Estate Alumni Association